Most Frequently Asked Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions in 2022
AI technology is growing at a fast pace. It not only has use cases across a number of industries but also in our day-to-day activities. Hence, it is evident that more youngsters are taking up a career path to becoming AI developer professionals. So, if you are also among those who are seeking to get AI developer job roles, then here’s a list of interview questions that employers usually ask for candidates.
What is your understanding of Artificial Intelligence?
AI is a computer science technology that operates by building smart machines that can imitate human behavior. Here, AI machines can think, behave and even come up with decisions like humans. Additionally, the AI developer team does not pre-program AI machines to carry out their tasks. Instead, they use programmed algorithms that can analyze the patterns and learn to perform on their own. We advise you to take up Artificial intelligence training to understand the concept more deeply.
What is the importance of Artificial Intelligence?
Today, we need AI to deal with the complex issues that enable us to perform our day-to-day activities more smoothly. For this, AI automates our repetitive tasks, hence saving us time and labor. Take up an Artificial Intelligence certification to learn more about its real-world applications.
What are the different types of Artificial Intelligence?
We can classify AI on the basis of functionalities and capabilities.
On the basis of functionalities:
- Reactive machines: It is the most basic AI type that focuses on real-time activities only. Also, it does not store any past activities — for example, Deep Blue.
- Limited memory: This type of AI is capable of storing past experiences or data. However, it can store data for the pre-defined duration only — for example, Self-driving vehicles.
- Theory of mind: Although this technology is yet to have its official launch, experts say it will be able to comprehend real human emotions.
- Self-awareness: It is also a futuristic vision for AI development. Self-awareness AI will be able to acquire human qualities, such as emotions and consciousness.
On the basis of capabilities:
- Narrow AI or weak AI: Weak AI is programmable to perform specific tasks with intelligence. For example, Siri.
- LGeneral AI: It includes intelligent machines that can carry out effective intellectual tasks similar to humans.
- Strong AI: It’s a theoretical concept that includes building machines that can perform better than human intelligence.
Name a few domains and subsets of Artificial Intelligence?
A few of the primary domains of Artificial Intelligence include:
- Expert System
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Network
- Fuzzy Logic
- Speech Recognition
However, if you want to understand these domains in-depth, Artificial Intelligence training will help.
What do you understand by the term Q-learning?
It is a popular algorithm in the space of reinforcement learning. In addition to this, it depends on the Bellman equation. Furthermore, using this algorithm agent attempts to learn policies for providing the most suitable actions to perform. Doing so helps them to maximize the benefits under certain conditions. Also, the agent uses past experiences to learn about these optimal policies. Here, Q represents actions’ quality at each phase. And the agent here focuses on maximizing the Q’S value. Additionally, you can learn more practical terms like this by taking up an Artificial Intelligence certification course.
Explain deep learning and its uses in the real world
Basically, it is a subset of ML that imitates the functionality of a human brain. In fact, it operates similar to human brain cells known as neurons. Further, it functions on the neural network concept to resolve complicated real-world issues. Some of its real-world applications include:
- It can add multiple colors to pictures that are black and white.
- Composes computer vision.
- Can initiate text generation.
- Run deep learning robots and so on.
In fact, deep learning is an important advancement in our technological society. Hence, taking up Artificial Intelligence training will help you to cover this topic as well.
What are the popular programming languages that we use for Artificial Intelligence?
R programming, Python, Prolog, Java, and Lisp are the top languages we use in Artificial Intelligence. Hence, make sure to take up an Artificial Intelligence certification course that covers a maximum of these languages as well.
What is the relationship between machine learning and artificial intelligence?
Machine learning or ML is basically a subfield of AI. In fact, it is one of the ways that enable the smooth running of Artificial Intelligence functionality. However, to explain it better, Artificial Intelligence basically utilizes different ML algorithms and concepts to bring solutions to complicated issues.
So these are some of the top questions that the interviewers ask candidates in Artificial Intelligence domains. Hopefully, it will help you to prepare better for your interview and get your desired job opening. However, to sharpen your knowledge, we advise you to take up Artificial Intelligence training available on any reliable resource. Moreover, a career path as an AI developer will need you to constantly evolve your knowledge as per new findings and innovation in the field.
Gain more valuable insights into such topics at the GLOBAL TECH COUNCIL.